From the Typist: Caledon Glengarry Estate for Sale – Proceeds to Benefit RFL!

My Caledon RP has slowed to the point at which I can no longer justify maintaining so large an estate that I use so little. For that reason, I will entertain private offers for my Glengarry estate either in bulk or separately. Arrangements can be made to keep any structures or plants that you like. 90% of the proceeds will be donated to RFL. The other 10%, I will keep just to help me offset the original purchase cost. Send inquiries via notecard.

Here are the parcels:

Glengarry No. 5, currently occupied by a quaint schoolhouse


SLurl: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Caledon%20Glengarry/137/239/23
The rent is $475 Lindens per week for 234 prims.

 

 

Glengarry No. 3, currently occupied by a waterside orchard


SLurl: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Caledon%20Glengarry/98/178/23
The rent is $950L per week for 468 prims.

 

 

Glengarry No. 3 (must be a typo, but that’s what the meter says), currently occupied by my large manor house. This parcel offers access to the water as well as a stunning view of Steam Sky City!


SLurl: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Caledon%20Glengarry/77/149/23
The rent is $2,850L per week for 1404 prims.

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s